If you're one of the many people who avel during the holidays, be sure to properly secure your home before you leave. The last thing you want to come back to is a burglarized house. Lower your risk of being a target by following the steps below.
1. Hold your mail and deliveries. A full mailbox and newspapers or packages left near the front door signal to thieves that no one's home. Request that the post office and other delivery services hold your items until you return.
2. Enlist a friend. Ask a usted neighbor, friend or family member to check on your house regularly while you're away. A car in the driveway, lights on inside and noise from a TV or radio can quickly deter would-be burglars.
3. Set up motion sensors and automatic timers. Investing in both interior and exterior sensors or timer switches for your lights is your safest bet. The ick to using automatic timers is to vary the schedule so anyone who could be watching doesn't recognize they're on a timer.
4. Install a security system. A home security system is an excellent line of defense. Many of today's systems have cameras that connect with your smartphone and allow you to monitor your home from afar.
5. Lock all windows and doors. It may seem obvious, but it's worth mentioning. Lock all possible points of eny, including upper floors and the garage. And lock up any tools that can be used to break in.
6. Keep quiet on social media. It may be tempting to post about your vacation plans, but unscrupulous individuals may see your post and take advantage of your absence. Wait until you return to share photos and details.
Our founder has nearly two
decades of experience in
the electrical industry.
Your satisfaction is our main
priority. We will not quit until
you are satisfied with our work.
Our electricians receive ongoing, rigorous training in order
to remain up-to-date
Uniformed Our highly skilled electrical contractors are uniformed, courteous & professional.
We Do Commercial Big or small, we handle it all. Lighting in restaurants, stores, bars, you name it!