Electrical Safety Inspections
Memphis Electricians Protecting Your Home or Business
Homeowners and business owners alike invest a great deal in insurance and the overall safety of their families and customers, but your electrical systems can sometimes be easy to overlook. As the largest cause of property damage in American structure fires, electrical malfunctions need to be prevented at all costs.
Knowing When to Conduct an Electrical Safety Inspection
Few tests are as crucial as a safety inspection. If the wiring in your home fails, causing a potentially catastrophic fire, it's possible that it wouldn't even be detected by your home's smoke detectors, as they might be compromised as well.
In order to protect the inhabitants of your property, we recommend safety inspections:
- Upon the purchasing of a home or business
- When your structure is 40 years or older
- When you add an appliance
- Whenever your home or business undergoes a major renovation
Added Benefits of an Electrical Safety Inspection
In addition to the peace of mind in your electrical systems - knowing that your family is protected or that your business adheres to state standards - a proper inspection helps you identify and clear up problems that you very likely would not have been able to recognize.
Some of the added benefits include:
- Uncovering mistakes made by past contractors
- Identifying and replacing outdated or unsafe wiring
- Aiding in the energy efficiency of your home, saving on energy costs
- Meeting the risk assessment requirements imposed by insurance providers
Commercial & Residential Memphis Electricians
When it comes to the safety of those inhabiting a space, homes and business are of equal importance. Our team at Titans Electrical, Inc. is passionate about ensuring the safety of others, and this love of great electrical work compels us to notice the finer details that many other electricians unfortunately miss.
For electrical safety inspections you can trust, call Titans Electrical, Inc. at (901) 509-9918 today!